Monday, September 3, 2007

My call with you


Before he got home I change into a black lacey bra with matching panties. My hair flows down my back. I bring in some champagne, a blindfold and some candles. I place the candles around the bed. Candlelight paints the room in a warm orange glow. The white satin sheets look like fire, they mirror the passion I feel for you. The satin sheets feel cool against my burning skin. You lay me down on the bed. Blindfold me. I feel you over me, not knowing what your doing. Touching me softly. We engaged in a very passionate kiss as he layed me on my back. He reached out to cup my warm, soft breast and gave it a gentle loving squeeze he reached around my back to release my bra to let my tits bounce free. He grabbed my tits and started to suck on my nipples.Then I hear his zipper as he pull off his pants. I then felt his cock rubbing and teasing over my hard nipples. I felt his pre cum on my breasts. He placed his cock in between my breasts. As my hands went down to play with my swollen clit and pussy lips, we both went wild as he fucked my tits. Next I feel his finger tracing my lips, soon I can't stand it. I pull his finger into my mouth with my tongue. I begin to suck. But he pulls his finger out of my mouth, and replaces it with his cock. His cock is very hard as I can tell, as my tongue roams around the head and then down one side and back up another. I know how much he loves when I lick his balls so I lick back down his shaft until I come to his balls. I suck one into my mouth, licking and switching one to the other.Then I go back up the shaft to the head and place his entire cock inside my mouth. He begins to thrust so that his cock is going slowly in and out of my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and coated my breasts with his hot sticky wetness. I took his cock and massaged all of his cum into my tits, distributing it evenly all over both nipples. He then slid his body down mine until his mouth reached my pussy to give me a much deserved tongue lashing. Within five minutes of lip-to-lip service, I came again,and again and again, moaning and begging him to never stop eating my pussy! You know who you are. Make me your play toy. It is all up to you to decide, you know what is best.

No comments: