Wednesday, January 10, 2007


While hubby is away I love to play!! I met Mandy at the swingers party we attended over New Years and we became friends and started to chat a lot. Mandy and her husband recently seperated and she was really bummed out. I invited her over and we went for a good workout, I thought that would be good for her to take her aggressions out. After our workout we went back to my place I jumped in the shower and to my suprise Mandy decided to take a shower as well. While we were in the shower together laughing and giggling she told me how she liked the smell of my body wash and she wanted to smell it on me. She looked at my breasts and took a smell. I began to get aroused, no very wet. She then started to rub the body wash all over my body, it felt so good having a woman rub my body in the shower. I looked in her eyes as she was standing in front of me and the next thing I knew we were engaged in a really long kiss. We then got out of the shower and ended up on my couch, we both kept it sweet with a lot of breast play, licking and fingering each other. It didnt take much for us to go over the edge and have some truly earth shattering orgasms. When Im not being naughty on the phone Im being naughty with my new fuck buddy Mandy!!

No comments: